Amazing and Nutritious
See healthier plants within hours
The name kelp and seaweed are interchangeable. I chose to use the name KELP rather than seaweed because it fits better on a small label. What you call it depends on where you grew up. When fishing, the captain of the fishing boat called it KELP. When swimming, my mother would tell me to stay away from the seaweed.
I will not garden without Amazing Kelp. Foliar feeding every plant has become as necessary for me as making sure the plants have enough food and water. I have seen a HUGE improvement in the health of my plants and trees in that they are greener, much more lush, have more blossoms and bigger flowers, tomatoes, peppers, etc. The results are impressive.
Amazing Kelp is an important part of ‘our growing method’ and I give it to all our test plants as well as our ornamentals and orchids. Our plants have more vigor, are healthier and more resistant to disease and insect attack.
Amazing Kelp Powder is a dehydrated liquid extract made from the sea plant Ascophyllum nodosom, which is harvested from the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Maine. Once reconstituted, the liquid (0-1-1) provides natural plant hormones and micro-nutrients to your crops. These compounds are known to accelerate growth, increase flowering and fruiting, intensify color and provide resistance to disease, insects, drought and frost. Truly, it is an Amazing product.
Benefits of Amazing Kelp
- Improves seed germination and increases root development
- Increases bloom set and sizes of flowers and fruit.
- Increases and stabilizes chlorophyll in plants, which results in darker green leaves and increased sugar content in plants.
- Relieves stress in plants caused by extreme weather conditions.
- Increases plant vigor and thus imparts a greater resistance to disease, insect attack, drought and frost.
- Increases micro-organisms in the soil that can fix nitrogen from the air.
- Increases mineral uptake from the soil and into the plant.
- Increases the storage life of fruits and vegetables by retarding the loss of protein, chlorophyll and RNA.
- Retards the aging process in plants (senescence), thereby lengthening the production season.
- Many of the trace minerals contained in seaweed have important regulatory functions when applied to land plants and in the animals and humans that eat the plants.
- Organic and inexpensive. 5 oz. makes 1/2 gallon of concentrate and 64 gallons of spray. – 2.5 oz. makes 1 quart of concentrate and 32 gallons of spray.
The economical way to keep your plants healthy and thriving in a harsh environment. I won’t garden in the desert without using it at least 3 times during the growing season.